Friday, January 24, 2014

Washi Valentine

Yes!  Playing with my toys, ahem, tools(!) again.  Thought this might be a fun way to show off my Gingham Garden Washi Tape and the hearts framelits from Stampin' Up!. For the saying, I covered the image of Vivid Vases with tape, inked up the saying, removed the tape and stamped it in Raspberry Ripple.  On the back side of the Whisper White cardstock, I drew a grid so that I would have more accurate placement of the hearts framelit.  Finished off with the washi tape and a rhinestone, it's a quick and simple card and easy to make multiples of.  Just one of the ideas that I'll be showing my customers at upcoming events.  Ooooooh, I just can't wait for Sale-A-Bration!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.  Have a super weekend!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment