Friday, January 31, 2014

Retrosketch Anyone?

Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Black
Playing in another sketch challenge.  Fun stuff!  This will be another card for the workshop on Saturday.  I used the tag topper punch for the side piece.  The larger flower is stamped in Pool Party on Soft Sky cardstock.  The smaller flower is stamped in Pool Party on Pool Party cardstock and popped up with a dimensional.  A black candy dot finishes the flower.  I used a hostess set for the greeting.  So, what do you think?  Will the guests at the workshop like it?  I hope so! 
Ok, on to the sketch info.  This is based on challenge #99 from retrosketches.com.  I thought it would be fun to make the side panel into a tag. 
On to the next challenge!  Just kidding.  I need to load a video next.
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again!
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments: