Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Memorable Moments
Yes, my parents just celebrated their 50th anniversary!  Well, you have to make a pretty special card when that happens!  I got out my gold and found true love with my Memorable Moments stamp set.  I bought that set earlier last summer to help make the table centerpieces for her daughter's wedding and here they are, coming in handy again.  Sorry about the color on this one.  It was a bright day and the picture turned out a little off.  In the background of the birds you'll notice that I used my brushed gold cardstock.  So pretty!  The frame is made from Cherry Cobbler and an Apothecary Framelit.  The birds are punched out of some retired Riding Hood Red and the wings are from a flocked piece of retired Christmas DP.  I used one block to place all of the words and letters onto, then stamped it down once on a scrap paper to make sure they were all lined up, then inked in VersaMark and heat embossed with my gold embossing powder.  Yes, I do only use the Stampin' Up! embossing powder because I want to make sure it's fine enough to get all of the details.  So, what do you think of this one?  I'd love to hear.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.  Now, let's bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment